In July 2021, our yurts will be located in the elegant landscaped grounds of Kiplin Hall & Gardens, Richmond, North Yorkshire. Boasting a stunning backdrop of greenery and the historic house, as well as views of the River Swale.
For September 2021, you will find us at the beautiful Almscliffe Valley; an idyllic and secluded setting, situated between Leeds and Harrogate. With wonderful views of the Almscliffe Crag. Here, you can also benefit from extra fields to use for parking and space for camping if you wish for your guests to stay the night.
Fully furnished with white clothed round tables, a dance floor, lighting, heating and a serviced bar; they provide a perfect blank canvas so you can decorate and style to your heart’s content!
We understand the importance of personalising your day to suit you; so you are free to choose your own caterer, music, décor and entertainment! We have a whole list of trusted suppliers that we can whole-heartedly recommend if you need a helping hand.
• These prices include VAT at the standard rate.
• An additional 20% deposit is required to secure your date. This deposit is on top of the package price and held as a damages deposit. This damages deposit will get refunded to you after your wedding, should no damages have occurred to the site and the equipment.
• The full wedding cost will be due one month prior to your wedding date.
• Your expected number of guests for the day and evening will be required at the time of booking. You are free to amend these numbers, and any additional furnishings or extras hired through us, up until a month prior.
• The maximum capacities stated on our packages, are based on using our folding wooden chairs. The capacities can increase up to 132 seated guests for Kiplin Hall and 144 seated guests for Almscliffe Valley, if you switch to either Cross Back Chairs or Chiavari Chairs. This is based on 12 guests per table. An additional supplement will apply if any changes are made to the furnishings included within each package.
• You will have access to the venue from 12pm the day prior up until 12pm the day after, this is to allow for setting up, decorating, and clearing away.
• All items brought onto the site by yourselves or your chosen suppliers, must be cleared away by 12pm the next day. Any rubbish that is left behind could incur a removal charge which would be deducted from your deposit refund.
• You can find the full Terms and Conditions here.