In July 2021, our yurts will be located in the elegant landscaped grounds of Kiplin Hall & Gardens, found between Richmond and Northallerton. Boasting a stunning backdrop of greenery and the historic house, as well as views of the River Swale.
Our 42ft and 25ft Yurts will be yours for the day. Walk up a festoon lit walkway, to enter into the yurts for an arrival drink. Be sure to check out our drink’s packages, so you and your guests will have a drink ready and prepared for your arrival. After stepping through the beautiful set of solid oak doors, you will find the main reception yurt; furnished with round tables, white table linen and folding wooden chairs. Choose from a wealth of catering options, provided by the spectacular Friends4Dinner.
In the centre of the yurt will be a parquet wooden dance floor, ready to dance the night away.
There are plenty of photo opportunities throughout the gardens of Kiplin Hall. Why not make your day even more special and hold a celebrant-led ceremony here? We have the opportunity to block off another area of the gardens for you to say ‘I Do’; ask us about hiring our Stretch Tent to host your vows under.
This is a perfect venue hire package; including lighting, heating, power and toilets, a serviced bar and an amazing caterer. Leaving you free to choose your own band or DJ, entertainment and styling.
Be sure to check out our recommended suppliers for some ideas on some of our other friends who can help bring your day one to remember.
• These prices include VAT at the standard rate.
• An additional 20% deposit is required to secure your date. This deposit is on top of the package price and held as a damages deposit. This damages deposit will get refunded to you after your wedding, should no damages have occurred to the site and the equipment.
• The full wedding cost will be due one month prior to your wedding date.
• Your expected number of guests for the day and evening will be required at the time of booking. You are free to amend these numbers, and any additional furnishings or extras hired through us, up until a month prior.
• The maximum capacities stated on our packages, are based on using our folding wooden chairs. The capacities can increase up to 132 seated guests for Kiplin Hall and 144 seated guests for Almscliffe Valley, if you switch to either Cross Back Chairs or Chiavari Chairs. This is based on 12 guests per table. An additional supplement will apply if any changes are made to the furnishings included within each package.
• You will have access to the venue from 12pm the day prior up until 12pm the day after, this is to allow for setting up, decorating, and clearing away.
• All items brought onto the site by yourselves or your chosen suppliers, must be cleared away by 12pm the next day. Any rubbish that is left behind could incur a removal charge which would be deducted from your deposit refund.
• You can find the full Terms and Conditions here.