During September 2023 and 2024, we will be bringing our stunning pop-up yurt venue to the spectacular Eavestone Lake. This exclusive site is located on the perimeter of the Yorkshire Dales National Park with the most stunning countryside of the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The yurts and surrounding land will be yours for two days and what’s more, you’ll also have our luxury glamping accommodation on site for your guests or wedding party; allowing your guests a fabulous way to relax before the wedding and get ready on site.
Set on the edge of a secluded woodland setting, with incredible views of the lake and scenery beyond, this venue offers the most amazing diverse backdrops for your wedding photographs.
The venue can seat between 70 to 120 guests, with up to a maximum of 150 evening guests.
A short stroll through the trees, a pathway will lead your guests to their own self-contained Tree-Yurt and private decking area. Perched amongst the branches, each cosy Tree-Yurt is furnished with a double bed and two single futons, sleeping up to 4 guests per Tree-Yurt.
Each Tree-Yurt has their own private hot tub, glass roofed en-suite bathroom, Webber BBQ/fire pit, electric cooker, fridge, coffee machine, dining table and chairs and they are all fully equipped with kitchen crockery and utensils, providing all the essentials for a relaxing stay.
All guests will also have complimentary access to the luxury, glass-fronted sauna nestled within the woodland and the option to book a treatment in the Spa Treatment Yurt.
For wedding and events, we require all 9 accommodation units to be booked for a minimum of 2 nights. These can either be booked by yourself or you can ask your guests to make the booking with us directly.
The accommodation prices are listed below, based on 2 guests sharing for two nights. Check in is from 3.30pm the day before the wedding day and check out is 10am the day after the wedding.
• Whilst the catering is something we don’t provide, we can put you in touch with a number of local fantastic catering companies who we’ve worked with many times. A catering table, power and tables will all be set up for your cater of choice. Or if you’re looking for something a little less formal (in terms of catering) we have ample outside space for street food vendors.
• These prices include VAT at the standard rate.
• An additional 25% deposit is required to secure your date. This deposit is on top of the package price and held as a damages deposit. This damages deposit will get refunded to you after your wedding, should no damages have occurred to the site and the equipment.
• The full wedding cost will be due one month prior to your wedding date.
• Your expected number of guests for the day and evening will be required at the time of booking. You are free to amend these numbers, and any additional furnishings or extras hired through us, up until a month prior.
• You will have access to the venue from 12noon the day prior to your wedding day and up until 12noon the day after, this is to allow for setting up, decorating, and clearing away.
• All items brought onto the site by yourselves or your chosen suppliers, must be cleared away by 12noon the day after your wedding. Any rubbish that is left behind could incur a removal charge which would be deducted from your deposit refund.
• Terms and conditions apply.